- Great and Fun Environment
- On the job training and career growth opportunities
- Flexible start and end dates
About the opportunity
Being part of our Graduate Programme is a unique and exciting opportunity!
This is your chance to obtain greater exposure and experience and to put your know-how into practice. We offer the opportunity to perform multiple roles within our different business units on a rotating basis, giving you more exposure to a range of different departments like:
- Client Services
- Technical Services
- Fit-out and Construction
- Audio Visual
- Data Centre
During the 24 month programme, you will have the opportunity to spend some time with each team allowing you to develop foundational knowledge, professional skills, and networks.
- Locally Engineering Degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science, or a related area
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Desire to learn and progress
- Honest and committed
Benefits and perks
You will get the opportunity to work with a company that values its employees and provides excellent support and a fun environment.
There is genuine room for growth and promotion within our company, and you can become an integral part of the business in years to come.
How to Apply:
If you are prepared to work hard with a team of great people, then please submit your resume and covering letter below.