- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Strong career progression opportunities
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for school leavers, electrical or communications apprentices who are looking to build a long term and fulfilling career in our AV division. You will develop your career by undertaking formal training and vendor qualifications and by working on corporate, government and education projects with experienced technicians that will teach and mentor you in service and installations.
What you will learn?
You will learn to:
- Utilise and understand the latest in AV technology
- Develop tool handling skills and understanding of construction
- Deal with clients and end-users
- Work with different types of connections, cabling and terminations.
- Work under health and safety regulations
- Understand technical system drawings
- Soldering skills
- Install & commission AV equipment
- Fault find and troubleshoot issues
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Self-starting and a 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated passion for AV Technology
- Good customer service skills and the ability to strive for continual improvement
- Desire to build a long-term career in AV with the commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
Job Benefits and Perks
The trainee role offers strong financial rewards, a great launchpad into multiple industries and an opportunity to study and learn on the job. You will get the opportunity to work with a company that value their employees and provide excellent support and career opportunities in a fun environment.
How to apply
If you are prepared to work hard with a team of great people, deliver results and want to play an active role in our growing company, then please send us your details below.