Opportunities are available in Sydney, Victoria and Canberra!
• Competitive Remuneration
• Career Progression Opportunities
• Great & Fun Environment
• Security Clearance (NV1 or Baseline)
About the opportunity
With the ongoing growth of our business, we are seeking for high-quality Communications Technician, with a security clearance (NV1 or Baseline) and with experience in the installation of communications equipment and cabling, as well as termination, testing, troubleshooting, adjusting and repairing faults in equipment/cables.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years related communications/cabling/electrical experience
- Security Clearance (NV1 or Baseline)
- ACMA Open Cable Registration (Optic fibre and structured cabling endorsements)
- Electrical A grade qualifications will be highly regarded
- Current driver's Licence
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Data centre experience an advantage
Job Benefits and Perks
- Working in a growing and fast-paced business that have the most recognisable clients of the world
- Amazing learning and development opportunities
- Fun and supportive environment
- Career progression opportunities
How to apply
If you are prepared to work hard with a team of great people, deliver results and want to play an active role in our growing company, then please send us your details below.