Full-time - Permanent
- Competitive remuneration
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Fun, flexible and supportive environment
About the opportunity
With the ongoing growth of our business, we are looking for a passionate, confident and dynamic person to join our fun and innovative team.
As the Training & Quality Officer, you will have to maintain and build on the high standard of workmanship and quality on all Syndeticom work sites through auditing, coaching, training and mentoring of site staff, continually developing a culture of installation excellence throughout the company site workforce.
- Training and mentoring of site staff including technicians, supervisors, apprentices and contract staff
- Development of site auditing documentation and procedures
- Execution of audits on all Syndeticom sites
- Development of training material and programmes for individual employees and the business as a whole
- Documentation and maintenance of accreditations, skills and competencies matrix for all site staff
- Assist in the documentation of Work Method Instructions (WMIs) for site tasks
- Documentation and development of individual and collective group training plans
- Developing and implementing incentives for site excellence in relation to workmanship and installation
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 7 years on the job experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within all teams
- Relationship building
- Passion about training, learning and development
- Desire to progress through the company
- Problem solving skills
- Current valid driver's license
Job benefits and perks
You will get the opportunity to work with a company that value their employees and provide excellent support, fun environment and training and development opportunities.
There is genuine room for growth and promotion within our company, and you can become an integral part of the business in years to come!
How to apply
If you are prepared to work hard with a team of great people, deliver results and want to play an active role in our growing company, then please send us your details below.