Avaya’s adoption of the Nortel Data Networking portfolio is in the past, but Avaya's future in Data Networking is on the rise. From enterprise market to campus and over to data centers. Even at the branch level Avaya's scaling both size and geography.
Avaya current data networking vision and roadmap is compelling. Avaya believes that the technology, customer base, and innovative product roadmap represents a compelling value proposition for many types or organisations.
Avayas data networking portfolio is grouped into five broad areas including:
- Ethernet Switching – a range of LAN Switches for Data centre, Core, Edge, and Branch applications
- Wireless Networking – a cost-effective solution enabling Enterprises to deploy Wireless coverage
- Unified Branch – a range of Routers and VPN Appliances that provide a secure connection for Branches
- Access Control – solutions that provide policy decision to enforce role-based Access Control to the network
- Unified Management – providing support for data and voice networks by simplifying the requirements associated across functional areas.
Avaya and Syndeticom are tremendously excited about the future for Avaya's data portfolio and already one of Australia big four have invested heavily.