Whether it be data or electrical cabling, patching services, server or network equipment deployment and configuration or simply just a trusted partner to supervise that crucial project you are managing from afar, Syndeticom has the right people to help.
Global organisations both small and large have come to rely on our trusted Remote Hands Services which offer support throughout Australia and New Zealand allowing our clients to get on with what they do best, whilst we continue to do what we do best.
Syndeticom's Remote Hands Services allow your business to operate from anywhere in the world, managing your hardware devices without you having to worry about being anywhere near them and we provide on call support throughout Australia for those times you need that extra peace of mind.
So from data centre maintenance and project works, to large relocations and ad-hoc moves and changes, Syndeticom Remote Hands Services are always available to our customers.
No matter what industry you are in; be it data centre, government or financial, having simply anybody carry out your work is not acceptable.
Syndeticom employs full-time and long-term technical staff, with an average length of employment of over 5 years and most of our customers who require our Remote Hands Service have worked with the same on site technician for the past 10 years.
This is unique to the industry, allowing us to offer not only a guaranteed service, but a personal one.
So if you are looking to get the most out of your existing hardware support contracts, minimise staff traveling between sites, or simply need some additional labour for your Business As Usual (BAU) projects, then ask us about how we can help you with:
- Patching of network services within data centre facilities
- Patching of network services within your corporate office facilities
- Racking/De-racking of hardware with in your computer room cabinets
- BIOS configurations of remote servers
- PDU firmware upgrades and remote power monitoring
- Physical equipment auditing
- Equipment connectivity auditing (TIA 606-B compliance)
- Tape library changes and management
- Network switch configuration
- Or, even simply a remote technician who can provide a physical connection to a remote piece of equipment through which you can remotely access the terminal.
Talk to Syndeticom today to find out more about why our reliable and assured Remote Hands Services can guarantee you peace of mind.